Peace and Tranquility at Wallis Creek
A stylish home of generous proportions, this three-year-old McDonald Jones built residence is peacefully positioned in the tranquil Wallis Creek Estate where you can enjoy the beauty of rural life while having quick access to all you need.
Flowing over a single level, the 4-bedroom plus study nook home features a light-filled open concept design blending living and dining areas with a smart Caesarstone and Smeg appointed kitchen, separate media room and outdoor flow to private alfresco entertaining and level lawns where children and pets can play with a sense of freedom.
Within just 5 minutes you can be in Maitland or heading onto the Hunter Expressway. The refurbished Green Hills shopping Centre is close by along with education, childcare and aged care facilities, sporting clubs and transport.
– 3-year-old home on 557sqm parcel represents excellent value for money for the growing family and astute investor
– Free-flowing open interiors allow a seamless transition to outdoors
– Media room provides separate areas to simply relax and unwind
– Caesarstone kitchen with Smeg appliance package including a 900mm oven & gas cooktop, microwave and dishwasher
– Three robed minor bedrooms served by a stylish main bathroom
– Spacious master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
– Air-conditioning and ceiling fans for climate control
– Double auto garage with direct internal access to the home
– Move straight in to a sought-after Gillieston Heights Estate
– Currently leased to happy tenants returning $430 per week