Bursting with Creature Comforts in a Quiet Street
A peaceful street lined with classic homes is the inviting setting for this weatherboard and tile beauty. Practical in design, the 3-bedroom residence presents as a superb first home or investment providing a host of creature comforts for a young family.
This property will catch your eye in Church Street with its two magnificent magnolia trees out front, landscaped gardens and secure entry through a custom-built timber gate. Step straight into the lounge room that boasts fresh presentation with its crisp décor and new carpet. Flow through to the modern air-conditioned kitchen-diner and down to a relaxed family living space. Three robed bedrooms and a beautifully renovated bathroom rest away from the social spaces for comfort and privacy. A true hero of this home is its peaceful backyard with a huge covered alfresco for entertaining and a freestanding 4 car garage with 3 phase power in garage. A reserve at the rear brings with it the sound of birdsong.
In a suburb popular with a variety of buyers due to its excellent value and close proximity to Charlestown Square, a choice of schools and Lake Macquarie Private Hospital, this 3-bedroom home is a great find.
– Single level weatherboard and tile home on 727sqm block
– Modern kitchen-diner appointed with granite benches, electric cooking and dishwasher
– All three bedrooms appointed with built-in robes and ceiling fans
– Renovated bathroom with shower over bath and full-height tiling; second w/c
– Abundant off-street parking behind secure gated entry
– In catchment zone for Wiripaang Public School and Hunter Sports High
– Close to St Paul’s Primary, St Mary’s Catholic College and Good Start Early Learning
– 700m from Lake Macquarie Private Hospital
– Centrally located between beautiful Lake Macquarie and pristine Redhead Beach
– Excellent first or young family home or ideal as an investment
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.