Peace, Privacy and Relaxed Living in Hidden Waters Estate
Whether it’s all-seasons alfresco entertaining, relaxed family living or an exceptionally peaceful location that’s hard to beat, this 4-year-old home delivers it all in one low maintenance package. Positioned in the tranquil Hidden Waters estate, it offers a flowing single level floorplan with a choice of living spaces, private outdoor areas and comfortable 4-bedroom accommodation.
There’s a formal lounge/media room on entry along with internal access from the double garage. A canvas of easy-care tiled floors and crisp neutral décor will take you to the open plan living and dining zone where air-conditioning keeps things comfortable. There’s a Caesarstone kitchen fitted with Omega cooking appliances and a dishwasher, while the back of the home opens via sliding doors to the covered entertaining area and fully-fenced gardens where children and pets can play with a sense of freedom. Bedrooms are privately zoned with the air-conditioned master offering a walk-in robe and ensuite. Three secondary bedrooms all feature built-in robes and share the full-size family bathroom.
The sought-after Hidden Waters estate is an idyllic base for families of all ages. It’s moments from excellent schools, Fletcher shopping and only 8km to the University of Newcastle and 20 minutes to Newcastle CBD and beaches.
– Single level home built 2014 on 655sqm parcel
– Choice of living spaces with media room and relaxed open plan family living
– All four bedrooms appointed with built or walk-in robes
– Caesarstone kitchen with Omega gas cooktop and dishwasher
– Family bathroom with separate w/c and master ensuite
– Covered alfresco and paved entertaining area with bench seating overlooks terraced backyard
– Moments from Aldi, Fletcher shopping village, Bishop Tyrrell Anglican College and link roads to M1 and Hunter Expressway