This property is not currently for sale or rent on presence.realestate
Relaxed, Easycare Living in the Ultimate Community Setting.
Expertly designed and crafted to inspire by multi award-winning Eden Brae Homes, this single level brick and tile residence is tailor-made for modern-day family living and effortless entertaining. Private, peaceful and surrounded by nature, it is ideally positioned opposite Kurraka reserve and state-of-the-art sports facilities to deliver a perfect blend of relaxed, easycare living in the ultimate community setting.
The home’s spacious floorplan is enhanced by 2.7m ceilings and offers multiple living and alfresco spaces along with ideal separation between the super-sized parents’ retreat at the front of the layout and kids’ bedrooms and family bathroom at the rear. Choose to live, relax and entertain in the home theatre room, currently used as an executive home office, the relaxed open plan lounge and dining area or the family living space that offers a seamless connection to the all-weather alfresco and beautiful established gardens. A double garage with convenient internal access enhances a supremely functional layout, while ducted air-conditioning, gas heating and an alarm system address practical essentials.
Peacefully positioned in the family oriented Sanctuary estate, you are surrounded by high quality homes and a range of community facilities including sporting fields, a tennis court, doctor’s surgery, bicycle and walking tracks, public art works, a childcare centre and local parks. Newcastle CBD and Hunter Valley are easily accessible via link roads.
– Single level brick and tile home on north facing 603sqm parcel
– Multiple open living spaces with ducted air conditioning and gas heating
– Central granite-topped kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and large pantry
– Covered alfresco dining overlooking established garden
– Oversized master with retreat, walk-in robe, shutters and ensuite
– Ceiling fans and built-in robes in all children’s bedrooms
– Double garage with internal access, solar hot water
– Moments from Bishop Tyrrell Anglican College and link roads to M1 and Hunter Expressway