Relaxed Family Living in Hidden Waters
Surrounded by other exceptional homes in the Hidden Waters estate and showcasing the quality and craftsmanship of a Mirvac built home, this single storey family residence offers a selection of oversized rooms and a highly functional and versatile floorplan that has been designed with relaxed living in mind. And with extras such as an all-weather alfresco zone, it’s an easy entertainer that’s ready to enjoy.
The Caesarstone and gas kitchen is the heart of the home, anchored around a lounge room, home office, dining area and family living zones. Sliding doors extend the living space easily, opening out onto a large outdoor entertaining area offering up a great spot for all-seasons dining with friends and family. At the front of the layout, the master bedroom impresses with a walk-in robe and ensuite, while three oversized kids’ bedrooms and a family bathroom offer ideal separation to the rear of the home. Truly a home of immense appeal, other highlights include a double garage with drive-through access, ducted air-conditioning and an alarm system.
Positioned moments to Fletcher shopping village and Bishop Tyrell Anglican College, this quality residence delivers community living only 8km to the University of Newcastle and 20 minutes to Newcastle CBD and beaches.
– Ultra-spacious c.2011 Mirvac built home on 669sqm parcel
– Flowing open concept design offering a choice of living areas
– Easy outdoor flow to alfresco entertaining
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout
– Caesarstone island kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and large pantry
– All four bedrooms fitted with ceiling fans; built/walk-in robes to three
– Community minded estate 20 minutes from Newcastle CBD
– The convenience of school and public bus stops on Kingfisher Drive