Low Maintenance Living Means More Time At The Beach
Auction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
Brand spanking new and quality built by Montgomery Homes, this flawless brick and tile residence is serenely located in the coastal development of Seaside Fern Bay. Spanning a flowing single level on a deep north to rear block, it’s designed for a lifestyle of low-maintenance, easycare living. With Newcastle’s city life just minutes away, you’ll love coming home to a peaceful abode surrounded by the tranquillity of beach and natural bushland.
Open plan living with tiled floors and a neutral colour palette, ducted air-conditioning, all-weather alfresco entertaining and zoned accommodation offering thoughtful separation between the master and minor bedrooms all combine to create a superb retreat you and the family will love to come home to.
Ideally located, Seaside Fern Bay is just 15 minutes from Newcastle and seven minutes to the Stockton-Newcastle Ferry. It’s a delightful beachside village community where surfing, fishing, golf, four-wheel driving and bushwalking are all at the doorstep, along with access to 32km of pristine coastline, surrounded by native bushland, parks and beaches.
– Enjoy all the benefits of a brand new home without the stress of building
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite with large shower
– Double auto garage with internal access and Euro laundry
– Open plan living zones with sliding doors opening to alfresco entertaining
– Caesarstone island kitchen with Ilve appliances, gas cooktop and walk-in pantry
– All 3 secondary bedrooms with built-in robes, ceiling fans and double roller blinds
– Full size family bathroom; ducted air-conditioning
– Generously sized and fully fenced level backyard with desirable north aspect
This property is being sold under the revolutionary Friendly Auction System.
– An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
– Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
– Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
In-rooms auction event scheduled at The Arc at Watt Street Commercial Centre (Cnr King and Watt St Newcastle). Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.