Space, Versatility and Fabulous Alfresco Dining
A spacious double storey home for a growing family, this brick and tile residence’s versatile layout centres around an open plan living and dining domain where tall cathedral ceilings enhance the sense of space and a timber kitchen features electric cooking appliances. Sliding door allow this area to open right up, creating complete fluidity between indoors and out.
Step out to the deep all-weather deck, which, with its perfect northwesterly orientation, is the obvious spot for late afternoon sundowners or alfresco dining. From here you can gaze out at the sweep of mountain and bushland scenery along with magical sunsets at the end of each day. Also on this level, three robed bedrooms are served by a full-size family bathroom while downstairs, a huge rumpus, fourth bedroom and second bathroom is perfect for either teenagers or parents. Out back, a paved entertaining area overlooks low maintenance gardens.
Located in a quiet street surrounded by quality homes, this appealing property is centrally located in a high-growth suburb close to several major shopping centres, the John Hunter Hospital and quality schools.
– Two storey brick and tile home on 719sqm northwest to rear parcel
– Open plan layout with distinct lounge and dining spaces extends to outdoors
– Undoubtedly, the hero of this home is the large deck capturing pleasant valley views
– Three upper level bedrooms all with ducted a/c and built-in robes
– Double auto garage offers the convenience of internal access
– Large backyard with enough room for a pool
– Just 800m from Elermore Vale public school and close to shops and transport