Make Your Mark in this Fabulous Family Home
Located in an ideal position close to Elermore Vale Public school and offering easy access to the John Hunter Hospital, this warm and inviting brick and tile home will have instant appeal for growing families with a versatile double storey layout offering scope to splash your own mark, when the time is right.
Highlighted by a neutral colour palette and floating timber flooring, the main living and dining expanse upstairs flows freely to a well-sized kitchen and casual meals area with sliding doors opening to a spacious balcony. Perfectly oriented to the northeast, this sweet spot is ideal for enjoying your morning cuppa. Also on this level, three well-proportioned bedrooms are served by a family bathroom with separate w/c, while downstairs, a rumpus or fourth bedroom with ensuite offers space, comfort and floorplan flexibility. To the rear, the deck is the ideal setting for alfresco meals and catch-ups with friends and the saltwater pool and backyard provides inviting spaces for children to play.
Positioned on a 658sqm parcel bordered by low maintenance gardens with a double auto garage and ample driveway parking. Bus stops nearby afford an easy commute to the university, Newcastle CBD, Charlestown and Glendale.
– c.1982 dual storey brick and tile family home on northeast facing 658sqm
– Internal access from double auto garage plus driveway parking
– Upper level lounge and dining with air-conditioning and gas heating
– Original yet neat and functional kitchen with electric cooktop and meals area
– Outdoor flow to an all-weather deck with an outlook over the garden and pool
– Three bedrooms served by an original bathroom with bath, shower & separate w/c
– Versatile lower level with second bathroom ideal as rumpus or fourth bedroom
– Zoned for Elermore Vale Public and Glendale High schools and in close proximity to Macquarie College and Glendale Supacenta
Council Rates $405 Quarterly