Beautifully Presented Ideally Catering to Family Life
With the main living and dining expanse upstairs, bedrooms and bathrooms on each level and a choice of peaceful and private areas to relax or dine alfresco, this smartly renovated and beautifully-presented brick and tile home has a highly functional floorplan that flows easily and caters ideally to family life. Professionally painted throughout with quality new floorcoverings underfoot and chic plantation shutters dressing the windows, its ready for the new owners to enjoy.
Sliding doors from the light-filled lounge room enables an easy indoor/outdoor connection with the wide front verandah. Facing northeast, this peaceful spot commands lovely winter sunshine and the calming view of the tree-filled suburb beyond. A versatile study area links this space to the sparkling kitchen fitted with electric cooktop and dishwasher and on to the dining area before connecting to the blissful backyard and all-weather deck. Adjoining natural bushland where lorikeets and rosellas come to say hello, this quiet oasis will invite you to linger here well into the evening. Returning inside, two bedrooms and an ensuite on the ground level offer the chance to configure the space in many ways while upstairs, three robed bedrooms are served by a beautifully updated family bathroom.
It’s located in an ideal position close to Elermore Vale Public School as well as offering easy access to the John Hunter Hospital. Bus stops nearby afford an easy commute to the university, Newcastle CBD, Charlestown and Glendale.
– c.1980 dual storey brick and tile family home on offer for the first time in over 30 yrs
– Lower level rumpus/fifth bedroom, air-conditioned bedroom with ensuite & laundry
– Internal access from double auto garage with work bench plus driveway parking
– Contemporary kitchen with electric cooker, dishwasher and meals area
– Outdoor flow to an all-weather deck with sunshades and an outlook over the garden and adjoining bushland
– Three upper level bedrooms served by a large fully-tiled bathroom
– Zoned for Elermore Vale Public and Glendale High schools and in close proximity to Macquarie College and Glendale Supacenta