Bringing The Brilliance Of Indoor-Outdoor Living To Life
In a quiet, neighbourly cul-de-sac surrounded by other quality residences, this deceptively spacious A V Jennings home creates an ideal environment to raise a family. Bringing the brilliance of indoor-outdoor living to life, it showcases a flowing single level floorplan with the benefits of dual living zones, contemporary open plan styling and a fabulously private tropical-inspired backyard haven.
The home’s welcoming formal lounge and dining room rests ready to embrace family and friends, with high ceilings and outdoor connection to an intimate terrace adding ambience to everyday living. Immensely spacious, the open plan kitchen, meals and family room forms the focal point for endless entertaining, incorporating a stone-topped island, quality appliances and ample bench and cupboard space. Merging indoor and outdoor living, sliding doors open onto a stunning alfresco entertaining area with rain-sensor roof and fringed by Frangipani trees and lush tropical palms. It wraps around a four person spa shaded by a Bali-hut. Certain to impress the family with a wealth of spacious accommodation, there are four robed bedrooms and two stylish bathrooms plus a full-sized laundry with excellent storage and a double garage.
Exceptionally situated on 773sqm, it’s located in an ideal position close to Elermore Vale Public School as well as offering easy access to the John Hunter Hospital. Bus stops nearby afford an easy commute to the university, Newcastle CBD, Charlestown and Glendale.
– c.2008 AV Jennings single level home on north facing 773sqm allotment
– Ducted air-conditioning and plantation shutters
– A choice of formal and casual lounge and dining areas
– Fully-tiled family bathroom with bath, shower and separate w/c
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Caesarstone island kitchen with gas cooktop, pyrolytic oven and dishwasher
– Private tropical-inspired gardens with spa, Bali-hut and water feature
– Zoned for Elermore Vale Public and Glendale High schools and in close proximity to Macquarie College and Glendale Supacenta