Lake Views and Beautiful Gardens are Star Attractions of this Cul-de-Sac Home
The star attraction of this lovely spacious family home is undoubtedly the far-reaching lake views that stretch across the water to the mountains beyond taking in Valentine marina, the lakeside town of Toronto and the chimney stacks of the Eraring power station in the distance. Perfectly designed to capture the vista and magical sunsets at the end of each day, the property is further enhanced by its beautifully kept gardens, peppered with flowering plants and backdropped by the Tingira Heights nature reserve, offering a delightful space in which to relax or entertain alfresco.
Softly elevated in the eye of a quiet cul-de-sac and surrounded by other quality homes, this brick and tile beauty is set over two practical levels. With a canvas of Brushbox timber floors, simple neutral décor and new pendant lighting, the floorplan flows from lounge and dining to the refurbished gas-equipped kitchen and family living area. Step outside to the all-weather alfresco and those stunning gardens with water feature. Upstairs is dedicated to the accommodation where four robed bedrooms are served by a full-size family bathroom and master ensuite. A double garage sits under the home and there are also double gates at the side of the property allowing for extra parking for the boat or motorhome.
Just moments from the shores of Lake Macquarie, Eleebana public school and Warners Bay shopping and dining precinct, this home represents peaceful living in a family friendly street.
– Double storey brick and tile family home on north to rear 666.9sqm parcel
– Front verandah is a beautiful spot to relax and take in the Lake Macquarie views
– Air-conditioning to the lounge room
– Ducted air-conditioning in the upper level of the house
– Refurbed kitchen with gas cooktop and stainless-steel dishwasher
– All four bedrooms with ceiling fans, built or walk-in robes and three with lake views
– Full size family bathroom, master ensuite and ground floor powder room
– Quiet cul-de-sac just 1500m from Croudace Bay Park and lake shores