Superb Entry Level Home on ¼ Acre Block
Resting peacefully towards the end of a quiet no-through road opposite lush natural bushland and capturing the sounds of birdsong, this immensely comfortable residence is ready for the next chapter offering an exciting entry-level experience for buyers seeking tranquil lakeside living. Set well back from the street on a family-sized ¼ acre block (1151sqm), move straight in or capitalise and take it to the next level with a full contemporary renovation. Alternatively, the exceptional dimensions present the perfect prospect to construct a luxurious new home (STCA).
Sitting atop its double garage, the home is highlighted by a warm, neutral colour palette and quality new carpet underfoot. The practical floorplan reveals L-shaped lounge and dining that flows smoothly to an immaculate electric-equipped kitchen and outdoors to an all-weather deck offering a sweet spot to relax with a book in hand while the kids play in the backyard. Back inside, three robed bedrooms are served by an original bathroom with separate w/c.
Private and peaceful yet so close to everything including Charlestown Square and bustling Warners Bay town centre, with Lake Macquarie’s watersports, foreshore walks, picnic areas and parks just moments away.
– Single level home with double garage underneath
– 1151sqm parcel offers plenty of scope to extend or redesign (STCA)
– Bordered by beautiful established gardens
– Air-conditioning, ceiling fans and a gas fire provides seasonal comfort
– In catchment for popular Eleebana Public school and Warners Bay High
– Less than 1km from the shores of beautiful Lake Macquarie
– Short drive to Belmont Hospital and Charlestown Square