Versatile Family Home in Quiet Street Footsteps from Local School
In a quiet street, this light-filled clad home offers an easycare single level of living with a versatile floorplan, alfresco entertaining and separate studio with kitchenette and bathroom. Less than 100m from Edgeworth Heights Public school, it presents as a wonderful opportunity to live a low-maintenance and hassle-free lifestyle.
A canvas of timber floors with updated carpet to the bedrooms and new blinds along the front of the home gives the property an instantly inviting feel. The open plan living zone is anchored by an electric-equipped kitchen and three bedrooms share a smartly renovated family bathroom with spa bath and a handy second w/c. A second living space at the rear offers floorplan flexibility as a fourth bedroom before opening to a wrap-around deck. The secure gardens with new concrete driveway include a double carport and workshop.
Positioned 25 minutes to Newcastle CBD and moments from the M1 and Hunter Expressway. Edgeworth Town Square Shopping Centre and future lifestyle and shopping precincts at Cameron Park are close by.
– Single level vinyl clad home on northeast facing 613sqm block
– 5kw solar electricity panels; instantaneous gas hot water
– Air-conditioning to the open plan living zone
– Fully tiled sky-lit bathroom with shower over spa bath
– Kitchen with electric stove and dishwasher
– All three bedrooms with built-in robes; A/C to master
– Second living space and rear studio provides floorplan flexibility
– 100m from Edgeworth Heights Public school and close to St Benedict’s primary