Brimming With First Home Buyer and Young Family Appeal
Brimming with first home buyer and young family appeal, this comfortable hardiplank home offers a practical single level layout presented in comfortable order with future scope for cosmetic rejuvenation to give it extra style and appeal. Brilliantly enhancing the interiors, a generously sized north facing backyard, adjoining natural reserve, introduces inviting outdoor spaces for alfresco enjoyment.
The current layout includes an air-conditioned living area with bar, separate dining adjoining a retro gas-equipped kitchen and rear sunroom. Three comfortable bedrooms are served by a three-way family bathroom, while an oversized double garage and carport provide ample off-street parking. A north facing garden is included at the back, which offers tantalising scope to be transformed into a sun-drenched entertaining area or backyard for the kids.
Positioned In a quiet street just 25 minutes to Newcastle CBD and moments from the M1 and Hunter Expressway. Glendale Supacenta, Edgeworth Town Square and future lifestyle and shopping precincts at Cameron Park are close by.
– Single level hardiplank and tile home on north to rear 648sqm parcel
– Air-conditioned lounge room and separate dining along with versatile sunroom
– Master bedroom with air-conditioning and built-in robe
– Retro kitchen and three-way bathroom both offer scope to update and add value
– Eight solar electricity panels; gas hot water
– Zoned for Edgeworth Public school just 900m away