This property is not currently for sale or rent on presence.realestate
Beautifully Updated Victorian Terrace 300m From the Delights of Darby Street
Promising something special inside, this quintessential Victorian end terrace, c.1900, flaunts the results of a high-quality renovation that maximises every inch of space while balancing classic elegance with contemporary flair. Transformed into a light and airy sanctuary, the home’s enviable location is just 300m from Darby Street’s boutique shopping and café enclave.
From new plumbing and electrics to a striking new kitchen and two eye-catching bathrooms, this home has been transformed from top to toe. Highlighted by refurbished timber floors, neutral décor and plantation shutters, the floorplan features separate lounge and dining spaces, a ground floor powder room and the fully-equipped gas and stone appointed kitchen with a servery window opening to a sunny alfresco courtyard. A new Blackbutt timber staircase rises to two generously sized bedrooms and two bathrooms where a stunning tile selection and matte black tapware come together in a stylish display of contemporary design. A traditional lacework verandah is accessed via French doors, and with a perfect north-easterly aspect is an ideal spot to enjoy your morning cuppa.
Council Street is currently undergoing a significant upgrade including improvements to the footpath, creation of a bike path and additional parking spaces all enhanced by the planting of 17 new trees. Add to this, the home’s considered design and thoughtful attention to detail, it delivers a welcoming retreat from the fast pace of city living.
– End terrace in a handsome row positioned on a northeast facing block of 101sqm
– Clever storage solutions throughout the home
– New kitchen by Kameo Designs incorporates a Euro laundry and walk-in pantry with gas cooktop and dishwasher
– Both bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiling and frameless showers
– New carpet to both bedrooms with built-in robe to one
– New windows, LED downlights and plantations shutters throughout
– Less than 1100m from everyday essentials at Marketown
– Walk to the beach, harbour, art gallery and Civic Park