Contemporary Living Experience Behind Bull Street’s Period Streetscape
Auction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
Displaying sleek, modernist architecture behind Bull Street’s period streetscape, this exceptional double-storey residence offers a contemporary living experience in a sought-after inner-city locale. Private and peaceful, its impressively appointed interiors have been designed to meet the requirements of a relaxed urban lifestyle with spacious accommodation, private alfresco areas and walls of glass. This light-filled retreat is ideally located just 300m from Darby Street’s boutiques, eateries and bars.
Inside, the home’s spacious open plan living and dining expanse is highlighted by high shadow line ceilings, polished concrete floors and simple, neutral décor, with glass doors opening to a private courtyard and rear access into the oversized double garage. The hero piece of this area is undoubtedly the stunning island kitchen impressively appointed with marble benchtops and a suite of brand-new Miele cooking appliances.
Upstairs, four generously sized bedrooms offer sanctuary status, all fitted with built or walk-in robes and enjoying seamless connection to an outdoor terrace. A study nook, master ensuite and full-size family bathroom ties the bow in a superb lifestyle location where you can stroll to the beach, Marketown and the harbour with ease.
– Contemporary double storey family home on private 322sqm parcel
– Ground floor powder room, internal laundry and abundant storage
– Marble-topped island kitchen with new Miele gas cooktop and choice of ovens
– 6.8m x 5.9m garage with auto door and rear pedestrian access into courtyard
– Two fully tiled bathrooms with frameless showers and bathtub to main
– Walk to Darby Street, Marketown, Civic Park and Newcastle Art Gallery
– Less than five minutes drive to beautiful Bar Beach