Strikingly Updated Victorian Terrace Steps from Darby Street
Nestled in a charming row of Victorian terraces just footsteps from Darby Street, this strikingly updated home offers style and convenience in spades. Quietly unassuming from the street, it has undergone a comprehensive renovation encapsulating urban sophistication.
Inside, the comfortable casual living room, with its own entrance, provides a peaceful and relaxing space offering floorplan flexibility as a third bedroom or office and precedes the bathroom that’s styled to perfection with a mix of hexagon and subway tiles and contemporary fittings. The open plan living and dining area’s own superb supply of natural light enhances the appeal of intelligently designed dimensions that include a glossy white kitchen, internal laundry and powder room. Defined by clean and simple lines, a marble island bench takes centre stage. Quality appliances and finishes include a gas cooktop as well as soft-close joinery. Beyond, a picture-perfect alfresco entertaining area and courtyard are shaded under the umbrella of a mature Frangipani tree before a single garage offers versatility as a studio or study. Upstairs is dedicated to the two bedrooms with the robed master connecting to a traditional lacework verandah.
Everything you need is right at your doorstep – Marketown, Aldi, local cafes, boutiques, and parkland as well as top surf beaches, arts, entertainment and the harbour.
– End of row traditional Victorian terrace on north facing 177sqm parcel
– Striking bathroom with double vanity, walk-in rain shower and back to wall w/c
– Air-conditioned open plan living connects via bi-fold doors to private courtyard
– Skylights and louvre windows add light and cooling breezes
– Kitchen with Smeg gas cooktop & 70cm oven, Bosch dishwasher and walk-in pantry
– Internal laundry and handy powder room
– 170m from Darby Street’s renowned coffee and dining scene
– Easy stroll to Honeysuckle entertainment precinct, university city campus and beautiful Bar Beach