Spacious Modern Terrace with Prized Double Garage
Auction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
Completely rebuilt from the ground up in 1990 and further enhanced by a recent quality renovation, this tri-storey residence flaunts a thoroughly modern take on terrace living, graced with spacious interiors, inviting alfresco areas and abundant natural light, along with the benefit of prized double garaging. The brilliant location sees Darby Street’s cafes and boutique shopping, Civic Park and Newcastle Art Gallery just seconds from the front door.
Poised to cater to everyday living as well as weekend entertaining, there are distinct dining and living zones flanking the contemporary new kitchen, where soft-close cabinetry, stone benchtops and stainless-steel appliances set the perfect style standard. Indoor/outdoor living is effortlessly on display with a generous terrace to relax or entertain alfresco with family and friends. A lower level rumpus provides flexibility to be used as an executive home office or fourth bedroom. Upstairs, sleeping quarters are both private and quiet all showcasing large proportions. An ensuite and Juliette balcony complete the sanctuary status of the master, while lots of valuable storage and the skylit bathroom with separate shower and bath makes this a super family-friendly home.
This tranquil retreat offers wide appeal perfect for executives, families or downsizers who wish to enjoy the vibrancy of Cooks Hill, just minutes from the sand and surf of Bar Beach.
– Quality new floating floors and pure soft carpet underfoot
– Air-conditioned lounge room adjoins dining and kitchen area plus powder room
– Large rumpus downstairs with air-conditioning, valuable storage and laundry
– Contemporary kitchen with induction cooktop, Asko dishwasher, pendant lighting
– Two minor bedrooms with built-in robes and a pleasant outlook across the city rooftops
– 850m from the university city campus and a 10-minute stroll to the harbour foreshore and beaches
– Double garage accessed via the rear lane