Versatile Family Home with Magnificent Lake Views
With magnificent views that gaze directly out to the lake and mountains beyond, this brick and tile home is a little slice of paradise to escape to. Designed over two distinct levels with a parents’ retreat on the ground floor and the main living area and three bedrooms upstairs, almost every window and a choice of three separate decks look out to the water.
The beauty of this property is that it’s ready to move into now, yet there is opportunity to add value by modernising the kitchen and bathrooms or re-configuring the floorplan to fit with your family’s needs.
While this tranquil location serves to provide you with a feeling of peace and escapism with multiple reserves and lakeside activities to enjoy, its location on the western side of Lake Macquarie is just 2km from Toronto’s bustling town centre with its speciality stores, waterside dining and everyday essentials.
– Double garage with undercover entry to front door
– Second living space, bedroom, laundry and bathroom on ground floor combine to make an ideal parents’ retreat
– Open plan upper level living and dining with timber floors and outdoor flow to a choice of two separate decks
– Three robed bedrooms upstairs served by a full-size family bathroom
– Separate studio/home office or teenage retreat
– Just 900m from Coal Point Public school
– Close-knit community surrounded by all the attractions of beautiful Lake Macquarie