Enjoy Ocean Views, Refreshing Pool, & Convenience in this Private Family Haven
Looking for a place where your growing family can thrive? Want privacy without sacrificing proximity to the action? This single-level brick home offers all that and more. With ample outdoor areas for relaxation and entertainment, it's a perfect sanctuary.
The elevated block grants a genuine sense of tranquillity and sweeping southerly views toward the ocean, and picture magical sunsets marking the end of each day. Step inside, and you'll find a U-shaped design that cleverly separates the living areas from the sleeping quarters. Five robed bedrooms and two renovated bathrooms ensure comfort and convenience for everyone.
The main family living area is the heart of the home, featuring a lounge, dining space, and a spacious timber kitchen. It's the perfect gathering spot for everyone, while the lounge offers a cosy nook for quiet moments. The private office provides the convenience and flexibility to work from the comfort of your own space. Experience the ultimate in relaxation, entertainment, and family fun in the swimming pool, where refreshing dips and endless summer memories await.
This property has undergone various updates, including a new Colorbond roof, a covered alfresco entertaining area, and solar electricity panels and solar hot water to keep running costs down.
Located on the desirable eastern side of town, just 10km from Newcastle city centre, this home offers convenience and accessibility. Enjoy the best of both worlds, with Redhead Beach only a little over 6km away, and the Warners Bay lake foreshore just 7km in the other direction. Leisure and adventure are at your doorstep. Charlestown Square is nearby, offering excellent shopping opportunities. And for outdoor enthusiasts, the popular Fernleigh Track is within easy reach, allowing you to bike all the way to Belmont. If you prefer bush trails and mountain bike tracks, the nearby Glenrock State Conservation Area is waiting to be explored.
– Single level brick home with new Colorbond roof on elevated 1,047sqm block
– Oversized single garage, double carport, plus extra bay for additional parking
– Entrance foyer and private home office with a/c
– Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen with air-conditioning
– Electric hob, updated electric wall oven, dishwasher, walk-in pantry
– Lounge room opens to gardens
– 3 of the 5 bedrooms fitted with a/c, built-in robes to all, master with renovated
– Renovated, fully tiled main bathroom with bathtub and shower
– Covered alfresco entertaining area, swimming pool, fenced yard for kids and pets
– 12 solar electricity panels, solar hot water
– Quiet cul-de-sac street, easy access to childcare, 1km to a choice of primary and
high schools and Lake Macquarie Private Hospital
Council rates – $2,163 approx. per annum.
Water rates – $768 approx. per annum.
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspection
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.