Impressive Starter Home in Desirable Street
Flaunting an unmistakable 1960’s façade, this comfortable weatherboard home is tucked away in a quiet street with soft elevation, a desirable north easterly aspect and large picture windows filling its interiors with natural light, cooling summer breezes and a pleasant leafy outlook.
Inside, the 2-bedroom floorplan is highlighted by a warm, neutral colour scheme with a mix of timber floors and plush new carpet underfoot and functions as a modern home with an open plan layout, gas-equipped kitchen and spotless bathroom with shower. Ideal for first homebuyers, empty nesters and investors, it is ready to love now. DA approved plans to extend and add two more bedrooms, a second bathroom and alfresco entertaining deck, this home also offers exciting future scope, (STCA).
Ticking the final box, this quiet street is known for its family friendly vibe just a few minutes to Charlestown CBD with buses, shops, eateries and entertainment all close by.
– Single level home on 556sqm parcel with soft elevation and north easterly aspect
– Air-conditioning keeps the home comfortable
– Both bedrooms with new carpet and ceiling fans
– Neat and tidy kitchen and adjoining laundry with gas cooktop and dishwasher
– Terraced backyard with deck and shed; single car port
– Just 15 minutes from Newcastle CBD, harbour and beaches
– Ready to live in or rent out or explore options to update or extend (STCA)