Inviting Family Home in Handy Central Location
Elevated from the street atop its single garage, providing privacy and a pleasant outlook across to the neighbouring reserve, this low maintenance home offers a warm and inviting single level of living. Highlighted by polished timber floors with air-conditioning and a winter fire providing all-seasons comfort, the superbly convenient location is moments from a selection of schools and shopping hubs with the added benefit of nearby public transport.
The living area has an abundance of natural light and an airy, open-plan design that allows you to float from lounge to dining and kitchen with ease. Step out the back door to an alfresco patio and low maintenance garden, which will be the perfect spot for dining or relaxing alfresco. Back inside, the well-presented kitchen looks out over the garden, while the bedrooms offer a variety of retreat-like spaces served by a full-size bathroom and handy second w/c. Further features of this family sized home include laundry with direct access to yard, extra-large garden shed, under house storage plus extra space to park a trailer or small boat.
Families with children will be attracted to the closeness of Hillsborough Public School along with a good selection of shops, entertainment and eateries at nearby Charlestown Square and Westfield Kotara. Access to the inner city bypass is also close by offering short commute times to the John Hunter Hospital and University of Newcastle.
– 626sqm low maintenance block directly opposite bushland reserve
– Welcoming lounge, complete with a/c plus a cosy wood burning combustion fire
– Large scale family dining room
– Modern electric-equipped kitchen provides an abundance of cupboard space
– Spacious bathroom featuring shower over corner bathtub and handy second w/c
– Three sizeable bedrooms with built in robes
– Generous covered entertaining area that combines with the private rear yard
– Laundry with direct access to yard; Extra-large garden shed