Stylishly Renovated Family Home on Large Block
Auction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
Framed by beautiful, established gardens both front and rear with a large lawn children and pets will love, this light-filled family home sports the results of a stylish renovation including a striking new bathroom and contemporary Caesarstone kitchen. With a fresh, bright colour palette and new flooring and window furnishings throughout, the home is ready to enjoy whilst its generous 738sqm landholding will have you picturing a pool, entertaining area, granny flat or future extension (STCA).
Set across one functional level, it features easy flow interiors that connect a choice of two separate living spaces with comfortable and private accommodation. There is split-system air-conditioning to the lounge room and open plan family living. Ceiling fans to the four bedrooms, floor to ceiling tiling to the full-size family bathroom and electric cooker and dishwasher furnishes the kitchen. Outdoors there is a small undercover entertaining area to relaxed or dine alfresco along with an oversized single garage and carport.
Within a short dash to both primary and high schools, the handy location is positioned a few minutes of Cardiff town centre and train station, Charlestown Square and the delights of lakeside Warners Bay as well as the city bypass offering easy access to the John Hunter Hospital.
– Beautifully updated single storey family home on level 738sqm parcel
– Fully tiled family bathroom with shower over bath
– Air-conditioned lounge room with floating floor
– Open plan family living and dining connects via sliding doors to backyard
– Four bedrooms, including one with built-in robe
– Smartly renovated kitchen with Caesarstone benches, electric cooker & dishwasher
– 500m from Cardiff South public school and zoned for Cardiff High