Peace and Privacy and an Abundance of Space with Fabulous Alfresco Areas
Auction Location: The Arc, 45 Watt Street Newcastle.
Nestled well back from the road for maximum peace and privacy, this treasured home of 38 years is ready to pass the baton onto a new family. Positioned on a generous 935.8sqm parcel of land, the residence offers a single level of living above its oversized 1-car garage. The block’s northerly aspect and soft elevation allows you to catch gorgeous views of the neighbouring bushland and the sun setting over Mount Sugarloaf at the end of each day.
The floorplan is highly functional and works well for a family, with separate lounge and dining areas, a gas-equipped kitchen, plenty of storage, three bedrooms – master with ensuite, and a generous family bathroom. The star attraction is undoubtedly the home’s alfresco spaces making it a superb buy for families who love to entertain. Along with the huge front yard, there is a BBQ area, refreshing pool and level lawn at the rear with enough room for a trampoline or swing-set. The proximity to bushland means the whole backyard is alive with the sounds of birds.
This enticing property puts a choice of schools, sporting fields, Cardiff town centre and train station within walking distance and beautiful Lake Macquarie, Charlestown and the freeway all within 10 minutes’ drive.
– Freshly painted inside and out including the roof
– New carpet, blinds, light fittings, power points and switches
– Spacious master bedroom with split system a/c and ensuite
– Ducted a/c and winter gas fire keeps the home cool in summer and warm in winter
– Wrap-around north facing deck at the front, BBQ area and pool at the rear
– 6 solar panels for lower utility bills
– In catchment for Cardiff High and Garden Suburb Public schools
– Close to city bypass offering a quick commute to the John Hunter and university and easy access to Westfield Kotara and Charlestown Square
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.