Peaceful Retreat with Fabulous Alfresco Spaces
Directly opposite natural bushland on a 455.3sqm dual access block, this peaceful retreat is a fabulous find for first homebuyers, young families and empty nesters alike. Sporting the results of a top-to-toe makeover including a contemporary new bathroom and a generous all-weather Merbau deck outdoors, its position moments from Cardiff North Public School and Cardiff CBD truly offers an excellent lifestyle choice.
Inside, polished timber floors, a fresh lick of paint and plantation shutters cast a pleasing first impression while air-conditioning and a gas outlet for heating keeps the home comfortable all year round. Three bedrooms are restful retreats, two with built-in robes, and are served by the sparkling new bathroom with semi-frameless shower, deep bathtub and separate w/c. Kitchen and dining are placed at the rear of the home offering easy access to the wrap-around deck where you can relax or entertain alfresco whatever the season while keeping an eye on the kids and pets in the backyard. A single garage is accessed off McIntyre Street along with additional driveway parking.
From here, stroll to the train station or hop on a bus to Glendale, Charlestown and Newcastle CBD. Warners Bay on the shores of Lake Macquarie with its waterfront eateries, specialty shopping and foreshore walks is no more than 10 minutes drive away.
– Single level clad home on 455.3sqm parcel with dual access off McIntyre St.
– Air-conditioning to lounge room and master bedroom
– Fully-tiled new family bathroom with vanity
– Neat and tidy kitchen with electric cooker
– Pull-down ladder to valuable floored attic storage
– Fully fenced gardens with shed offer a safe play area for children and pets
– Ten minutes drive to beautiful Lake Macquarie, the John Hunter Hospital, Westfield Kotara and Charlestown Square