Peace, Convenience and Flexible Family Living
Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac and enjoying privacy from the street , it’s easy to feel right at home in this warm and inviting family residence. Sporting the results of recent renovations across its split-level design, it instantly impresses with its vaulted timber ceiling, generous choice of alfresco entertaining areas and the extra living zone downstairs, which has its own entry, fourth bedroom and bathroom making it an ideal teen/parents’ retreat or perfect for guest accommodation.
With lots of natural light courtesy of abundant glass doors and windows, the open plan living, dining and kitchen zone is definitely the heart of the home. Featuring quality new floor coverings, a refurbished kitchen with new appliances and air-conditioning, it’s an immensely comfortable space the whole family can enjoy. Sliding doors open to the covered alfresco, which enjoys a leafy outlook and offers a great vantage point to keep an eye on the action both indoors and out. A choice of accommodation comprises three robed bedrooms on the upper level along with a beautifully renovated family bathroom and master ensuite while a brilliantly flexible lower level with the 4th robed bedroom will catch the eye of teenagers with the privacy it offers. There’s a new deck, BBQ area and secure lawns for kids and pets to play, a double carport for the cars and two sheds for storage.
The home offers easy access to shopping, schools and everyday essentials and is located less than 10 minutes drive from Charlestown Square, the John Hunter Hospital and the shores of beautiful Lake Macquarie. Newcastle CBD and beaches are easily reached in 20 minutes.
– Smartly renovated split-level family home on private 626sqm parcel
– Recent renovations include a refurbed kitchen, sparkling new family bathroom and new floor coverings throughout
– Split system A/C to open plan living area and lower level retreat, ducted air to upper level bedrooms
– Kitchen with brand new gas cooktop, oven and range hood
– All four bedrooms with built-in robes
– Moments from Glendale Supacenta and Cardiff town centre and train station
– Zoned for Cardiff North public school and just five minutes drive from Macquarie College