A Complete Package of Modern Class and Low-Maintenance Ease
A complete package of modern class and low-maintenance ease, this two year old Sekisui built home is staged over a flowing split-level layout delivering an easycare lifestyle of supreme liveability and family flexibility. It combines first-class features throughout with picturesque mountain and valley views and a handy central location close to shops, schools, transport and an easy commute to the John Hunter Hospital.
Set back from the road providing ample off-street parking as well as a double garage, step inside to an entrance foyer and two robed bedrooms and family bathroom. Step down to the heart of the home that reveals an open-plan living and dining area where two sets of sliding doors open to a wrap-around deck, enabling effortless indoor and outdoor living. Gaze down from the deck to the terraced rear garden and outwards to capture beautiful sunsets across the mountains, making this a pleasant place to sit and enjoy the tranquillity at any time of day. Back inside, the galley kitchen will inspire with gas cooking and Miele dishwasher. The laundry sits alongside for convenience. A media room delivers a sought-after second living space or flexibility as a fourth bedroom, while the master bedroom offers ideal separation enhanced by a walk-in robe and ensuite.
The handy location is moments to key retail destinations in Glendale, Cardiff, Charlestown and Kotara as well as planned infrastructure projects including the continuation of the Newcastle inner-city bypass project.
– Split-level brick and tile home on northeast facing 866sqm parcel
– A mix of bamboo floors and soft carpet underfoot
– Zoned ducted air-conditioning throughout; gas outlet for barbecue
– All three bedrooms appointed with built/walk-in robes
– Full family bathroom and master ensuite; full-size laundry
– Easy access to shopping at Cardiff, Glendale, Charlestown and Kotara
– Central to a choice of primary schools and Cardiff train station