Flawless Family Home Amid Leafy Serenity
Auction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
The peaceful cul-de-sac street, high-quality homes and lush, leafy outlooks create a special atmosphere in this exclusive and tightly held enclave of Cardiff Heights. Quietly tucked away offering superb privacy, this builder’s own home will captivate you with its fastidiously maintained interiors, choice of indoor and outdoor living zones and an uplifting sense of light and space. An appealing lifestyle purchase for discerning buyers, it delivers a wonderful environment for family living.
Making the most of the natural leafy surrounds, northerly orientation and passive solar principles, tailored simplicity is achieved through a considered split-level design and a timeless neutral palette. A wide tiled entry with soaring 7m ceiling gives way to the flawless kitchen and dining zone, which connects to a private north facing courtyard that offers an ideal spot for an afternoon cuppa.
Downstairs, walls of glass create an immediate connection with the fabulous enclosed deck, refreshing saltwater pool and expansive lawns. An exceptionally private oasis, this tranquil space is enveloped by a canopy of lush trees, creating an exceptional setting where king parrots and rainbow lorikeets come down to say hello. Upstairs, four bedrooms and two bathrooms achieve sanctuary status while a long list of desired inclusions, among them, air-conditioning, ducted vacuuming, vast amounts of storage, gas heating, double garage and workshop enhance peerless lifestyle excellence.
The home offers easy access to shopping, schools and everyday essentials and is located less than 10 minutes drive from Charlestown Square, the John Hunter Hospital and the shores of beautiful Lake Macquarie. Newcastle CBD and beaches are easily reached in 20 minutes.
– Architecturally designed and craftsman built c.1990 by its builder owner
– U-shaped kitchen with gas cooktop, gas oven and Bosch dishwasher
– Air-conditioned dining room connects to north facing courtyard with outlet for BBQ
– Double garage with 2.4m high opening and the convenience of internal access
– Vast amounts of clever storage space throughout including under the home
– All four bedrooms are appointed with built or walk-in robes; A/C to one
– Huge family bathroom with bath, separate w/c and shower with new screen
– The large laundry gives access to a 3rd shower with new screen and w/c serving the pool and backyard areas
– Master ensuite with new shower screen
– Saltwater pool with new energy efficient pool pump in decked surrounds; all-weather alfresco entertaining area