This property is not currently for sale or rent on presence.realestate
Generous Space and Contemporary Comfort for the Large Family
It will be impossible not to fall in love with this superb seven-year-old Clarendon home that unfolds over two wonderfully spacious levels ideally catering to the large or growing family with a choice of four separate living spaces and generous five bedroom plus study. Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, the 615sqm parcel of land enjoys a perfect northeast to rear aspect with dual street access and parking for multiple vehicles and watercraft.
Laden with modern comforts including ducted air-conditioning, gas heating and an alarm system, the flowing floorplan features formal lounge/dining, media room and relaxed open plan family living before connecting to a paved entertaining area and secure lawns where children and pets can play with a sense of freedom. A powder room and study also on this level offers flexibility as guest accommodation. The functioning heart of the home is the glossy white kitchen where Caesarstone benchtops, gas cooking and a walk-in pantry come together in a display of stylish, practical design. The upper level features a huge rumpus anchored around five bedrooms and family bathroom with the pick being the generous master with walk-in robe and ensuite with double shower and vanity. Internal access from the double garage, a separate 6m x 8m garage and double gates from Constitution Drive into the backyard provides multiple options for off-street parking enhancing the supremely functional floorplan.
The award-winning Northlakes Estate delivers exemplary lifestyle appeal with a pre-school, community centre, IGA supermarket and close proximity to the Newcastle Link Road offering easy access to the city, Hunter Expressway and M1 Pacific Motorway to Sydney.
– c.2011 double storey Clarendon home on northeast to rear 615sqm parcel
– A mix of easycare tiled floors and quality carpet underfoot
– Home Theatre room with wiring for projector and provisioning for surround sound
– Contemporary kitchen with Gas cooker, Bosch dishwasher and walk-in pantry
– Stacker doors open to connect the home to alfresco entertaining and backyard
– Family bathroom with bath, shower and separate w/c; guest powder room
– Spacious master with walk-in robe and ensuite offers nursery access to one of the other four bedrooms
– Move straight in to the award-wining Northlakes Estate
Council Rates $1718.41 p/a