Excellent entry into the market in the beautiful Hunter Valley
This modern 3 bedroom duplex, with 2 living spaces and serene views from the front balcony to rolling farmland, is a brilliant entry into the homeowner's market or alternatively an astute investment.
Enjoy your coffee on the large alfresco balcony while you soak in the serenity or pour a glass of wine in the afternoon and settle in to watch the sun set across the Hunter Valley. This two-storey duplex has gorgeous views but also a contemporary vibe and plenty of space for the family with a modern open plan kitchen/lounge/dining area, 2 distinctly separate living spaces and a level flat backyard with loads of space for a trampoline and for the fur babies to play.
You really are living the laidback country lifestyle with this property but modern conveniences are still close by. In less than 10 minutes you can be sharing a beer and a meal at The Whistler in the Maitland CBD or grabbing groceries from Aldi or Woolies. Both Maitland Public School and Maitland High are few minutes in the car and when it comes to the weekend there are so many choices for leisure and sports…join the mighty Maitland Mustangs if you are a basketball family, there are several quality golf courses close by and maybe the kids will want to take up horse riding or gymnastics. Maitland is a thriving regional town and this is your chance to own a little piece of it.
– 3 bedroom duplex – master with ensuite and walk-in closet, remaining bedrooms with built ins
– 2 living spaces – one at front of the home opening to balcony and second at rear of duplex for true separation of space
– Contemporary open plan kitchen/living/dining – sure to be the heart of the home
– Large balcony with views across the quiet street and countryside
– Split system air conditioning, Omega appliances in kitchen
– Space saving and convenient Euro laundry
– Double car garage with additional storage/workshop space
– Less than 10 mins to Maitland's Riverside Plaza – home to Aldi, Kmart, bakeries, beauticians, chemists and a huge range of specialty stores
– 12 mins to Maitland Hospital, Service NSW and the enormous Stockland Greenhills Shopping Centre
– Short drive to pubs and restaurants in the Maitland CBD and half an hour to the heart of Hunter Valley wine country
Council Rates: $1,916.00 Approx per annum
Water Rates: $767.52 Approx per annum
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.