Neat-as-a-Pin Family Home in Peaceful Street
Wonderfully peaceful in a community-minded area with sporting ovals at the end of the street and the local shopping centre close by, this cherished family home of 30 years is ready to love. Set on a perfectly level family-sized block of 699sqm, the neat-as-a-pin property is a brilliant first-home, great start to family life or ideal choice for downsizers.
Highlighted by warm, neutral décor, polished timber floors and zoned ducted a/c to keep things comfortable, it offers an open plan layout complemented by a modern granite-topped kitchen, three robed bedrooms and a family bathroom. A carport offering multi-vehicle and boat or caravan parking and an open deck for outdoor dining and weekend entertaining are further highlights.
Located on an inlet of beautiful Lake Macquarie, peaceful Blackalls Park has its own small shopping centre and is located moments from Fassifern train station and bustling Toronto town centre.
– Single level home bordered by easycare garden surrounds with bore water
– Modern kitchen with granite benchtops, electric inverter cooktop and wall oven
– All three bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes and ceiling fans
– Polished timber floors with new blinds throughout
– Family bathroom with separate w/c; fully insulated roof
– Zoned ducted air-conditioning provides seasonal comfort
– Less than 10 minutes drive to the M1 Pacific Motorway
– 5 minutes from Fassifern station servicing Sydney, the Central Coast and Newcastle
– Approximately one kilometre from Toronto’s waterfront eateries, great shopping and 18- hole golf course