Light and Bright Home with Great Alfresco Spaces
Set on a sunny, near-level block, this warm and inviting single level home is positioned in a suburb popular with families due to its peaceful surrounds and quick access to the beauty of Lake Macquarie. Also known for its excellent schools, friendly community and a good set of local shops, it’s an easy drive to the vibrant lakeside towns of Toronto and Warners Bay.
The house itself features bright and open interiors, with L-shaped lounge and dining spaces and a quality timber kitchen with breakfast bar and European appliances. A private outdoor entertaining and barbecue area at the rear is the ideal spot to relax or entertain alfresco, while a front verandah drinks in beautiful morning sunshine. Showcasing a very functional floorplan, three bedrooms are tucked away together along with the family bathroom.
An excellent first homebuyer, young family or empty nester home, it also complements investment prospects with a happy tenant keen to stay.
– Single level home on peaceful 567sqm parcel
– Enhanced by the natural warmth of timber floors and a warm neutral colour palette
– Air-conditioned open plan family living and dining space
– Timber kitchen with breakfast bar, Smeg electric cooktop and Bosch dishwasher
– Double garage plus additional parking if required
– All-weather alfresco entertaining and barbecue area overlooks easycare backyard
– 5 minutes from Fassifern station servicing Sydney, the Central Coast and Newcastle
– Approximately one kilometre from Toronto’s waterfront eateries, great shopping and 18- hole golf course
– Available with vacant possession or with happy tenant, currently returning $395pw
– 500m from Charlton Christian College and 1300m from Blackalls Park public school