Great Layout, Great Neighbourhood, Great Location…And More
Auction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
Nestled comfortably in a house-proud street near the foreshore of Lake Macquarie, this much-loved family home is a real gem. With open plan living and plenty of space inside and out, entertaining family and friends is a breeze. Kick the summer heat relaxing around the inground pool or enjoy a unique dining experience in the undercover cabana area. The easy care, private and fully fenced backyard is perfectly set up for kids to run amok or to establish a veggie patch. The two sheds provide extra storage for those garden tools too.
Inside, the home boasts four bedrooms with ceiling fans, ducted air-conditioning, built-in robes, a lovely ensuite and three-way bathroom which comes in handy for those busier household moments. The laundry leads conveniently straight out to the backyard from the double garage with its purpose-built workspace area. The perfect spot for movie buffs, the spacious loungeroom is where you’ll hook up surround sound and immerse yourself in your favourite movie. The kitchen offers a handy breakfast bar – a popular spot in the mornings, a gas cooktop, dishwasher and new stainless steel appliances and flows seamlessly to the dining area and out through security screens to the backyard for easy entertaining.
Situated in a popular neighbourhood, this lovely home is located minutes from Warners Bay restaurants and cafes, major shopping centres, schools, hospitals and 25 minutes to Newcastle.
• Single level home with indoor and outdoor living; level and low maintenance block
• Inground solar heated salt water pool with new pump and chlorinator; 10 solar panels
• Friendly family oriented neighbourhood
• New ceiling fans and ducted air conditioning for climate control
• Undercover cabana and spacious deck for outdoor entertaining
• Three-way bathroom plus ensuite; four bedrooms with built-ins
• Double garage with established workspace
• Private, fully fenced back yard
• Two backyard sheds plus room for cubbyhouse or veggie patch
• Close to schools, Lake Macquarie foreshore, public transport and shopping hubs