Dive into the Property Market with this Entry Level Home
On a generous block of 669sqm and boasting plenty of future scope for a value-adding transformation, this original family home is drenched in natural sunlight thanks to its northwesterly rear aspect. Its fuss-free layout and level landholding present an ideal opportunity for first home buyers entering the market, astute investors or renovators seeking their next project.
Interiors reveal three bedrooms, an air-conditioned living and dining zone and original kitchen and bathroom spaces. A screened and covered rear alfresco overlooks a generously sized yard providing plenty of entertaining options throughout the year, while a freestanding double garage offers drive-through access to a carport.
It’s positioned a short walk to Barnsley Public School and only minutes to sporting facilities, parks and Edgeworth Town Square shopping centre. A thriving community, it’s 25 minutes to Newcastle CBD and has excellent access to the Pacific Motorway and the Hunter Expressway.
– Original clad and tile home on a secure and level 669sqm landholding
– Three well-proportioned bedrooms, two with built-in robes, master has A/C
– Air-conditioned lounge room and connecting dining space with wood fire
– Generously sized electric-equipped kitchen and original bathroom add retro charm
– Natural timber floorboards; plentiful windows
– Glendale Supa Centre, popular schools and beautiful Lake Macquarie nearby
Council Rates – $344.70 Quarterly
Water Rates – $220.28 Quarterly