Modern Comfort with Excellent Indoor/Outdoor Flow and a Great Location for Families
*Virtual Web Inspections & Pre-Registered Private Inspections Available
*Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
*All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property.
We also have a “Property Web Book” available, which will help you complete a “Virtual Web Inspection”. It contains practically all information you require to help you progress your interest on this property. To receive a free Property Web Book, SMS “5MORGAN” to 0429 272 015.
Just around the corner from Adamstown Public school and surrounded by parkland, this classic weatherboard home has been updated throughout to offer modern comfort and superb convenience. Flowing over a practical single level, the home’s open plan interiors deliver easy connection to a deck, low maintenance gardens and pool – a winning combination that offers complete privacy and a great spot for entertaining and relaxation.
The beauty of this delightful home lies in the family-focused layout that delivers four generously sized bedrooms, master with ensuite, a full-size main bathroom with Euro laundry, and the open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area that offers a ton of space for day-to-day living. As well as a secure carport, off-street parking for another vehicle, and there’s also the convenience of rear lane access.
This super-convenient location puts all the lifestyle advantages of this popular suburb at your fingertips. Brunker Road shops and cafes are a short stroll from the front door. The beach and city are just 10 minutes in one direction and Westfield Kotara and the Fernleigh Track less than 10 minutes in the other.
– Single level weatherboard home on 476sqm block with rear lane access
– Three of the four bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes; a/c to master
– Light-filled main bathroom with bath, shower and Euro laundry
– Master ensuite with shower and heated towel rail
– Practical kitchen with granite benchtops, dishwasher and electric cooking
– Open plan living with winter fire and outdoor flow to deck, pool, gardens & carport
– 300m to Adamstown Public, 1500m to Merewether High selective and in catchment for Kotara High
– Myers Park, Darling Street Oval and Adamstown Bowling Club all close by
– 2kw Grid Connected Solar Electricity Panels & Solar Heated Pool
Council rates: $2,168 approx. per annum
Water rates: $863.19 approx. per annum
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.