Sleek and Stylish Masterton Home in Madison Gardens Estate
Perfectly positioned in the highly sought-after Madison Gardens estate, this sleek and stylish five year old residence showcases the unrivalled quality and craftsmanship of a Masterton built home. Staged over a flowing single level, it offers a stunning selection of luxurious oversized rooms and a highly functional floorplan that’s been designed with relaxed family living in mind. And with quality appointments, tropical-inspired low maintenance gardens and even secure parking for a small boat or trailer, it’s a superb home that’s ready to enjoy.
The Caesarstone and gas kitchen is the heart of the home, anchored around a media room and relaxed open plan family living and dining domain. Sliding doors extend the living space easily, opening out onto an outdoor entertaining area framed by a wall of towering Strelitzia creating a green backdrop and immense privacy. With a natural gas outlet for the BBQ and a ducted range hood, this inviting area beckons all-year round use for alfresco dining and relaxation. The master bedroom with walk-in robe and double-shower ensuite offers ideal separation at the front of the layout while three secondary bedrooms are quiet retreats served by a full family bathroom. Truly a home of immense appeal, other highlights include a double garage, ducted air-conditioning, plantation shutters and an alarm system.
Within moments step on to the Fernleigh Track and follow the 15km path between Adamstown and Belmont, providing a peaceful and scenic walk or cycle. Or in just five minutes stroll to Westfield’s stores, cinema and rooftop bars and eateries. An excellent choice of kindergartens, public and catholic, primary and high schools are walking distance from home and the beach, harbour and Newcastle CBD are all just 10 minutes away, cementing Adamstown as a suburb of family lifestyle convenience.
– c.2013 Masterton built home on 482sqm parcel
– Wide tiled hallway flows to open plan family living and dining
– Caesarstone kitchen with 3.1m island, gas cooking and walk-in pantry
– Double garage offers the convenience of internal access
– Media room offers a breakout space for any member of the family
– All four bedrooms are appointed with built/walk-in robes and ceiling fans
– Additional driveway parking plus secure side access for boat or trailer
– Zoned for popular Adamstown Public and Kotara and St Pius High schools