This property is not currently for sale or rent on presence.realestate
Discover Your Family's Hidden Oasis on Tranquil Russell Avenue
Discover the perfect family oasis nestled in the heart of Russell Avenue, where tranquillity reigns supreme. Immerse yourself in the peaceful surroundings of this leafy cul-de-sac, where neighbours are not just friendly but friends, and kids play safely in the upgraded playground that forms the centrepiece of the street.
Inside, this dual-level home boasts a myriad of modern upgrades that make it the perfect place to call home. From the sparkling new family bathroom and laundry to the contemporary island kitchen, you'll fall in love with the seamless blend of style and comfort. Take advantage of the ducted air conditioning to stay comfortable year-round and entertain guests on the new deck.
The practical floorplan offers a grand formal entrance, and storage room/office on ground floor. Upstairs, you'll find two separate living areas, Three spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms. Relax in the comfortable lounge room, or soak up the sun in the sunroom while watching the kids play in the park across the street. Immerse yourself in the great outdoors with alfresco dining on your new deck or create a beautiful garden in the terraced backyard.
This home is surrounded by family-friendly attractions, including sought-after schools, parkland, and Westfield Kotara, for all your shopping needs. Enjoy weekends exploring Fernleigh Track, Glenrock State Conservation Area, or catch the wave in the nearby beaches of Burwood and Merewether. Loved for its sense of community and proximity to an array of amenities, this home is the complete package.
– Dual level home on 733m² block with northwest aspect and new Colorbond roof
– Double carport, gated access from the reserve at the rear
– Lounge/dining room with updated carpet flows into sunroom with external access
– Skylit Caesarstone island kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven, and dishwasher
– Renovated laundry and family bathroom with bath and shower
– Second bathroom in tidy, original condition
– Two of the bedrooms fitted with built-in robes and plantation shutters
– Ducted air-conditioning provides climate control
– New covered alfresco entertaining deck with outlook over the private backyard
– Walk to Belair Public School, Kotara High and Uniting Pre-school
– 7km to Newcastle city centre
Council Rates: $2,285 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $844 approx. per annum
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.