Superb Alfresco Spaces in Peaceful Street
Private and peaceful at the end of a double cul-de-sac and softly elevated to capture far-reaching city views, this classic Hudson built home sits atop its garage and store room to offer an easycare single level of living.
A true hero of this home, and one that’s sure to catch the eye of young families and entertainers is the wrap-around deck and refreshing saltwater pool with waterfall and cabana, which combine to make entertaining a dream. Inside, the home is fresh and bright with a canvas of timber floors, simple neutral décor and large windows that allow natural light to drift into every corner. Three bedrooms and a smartly updated bathroom are anchored around an open plan living and dining zone and an electric-equipped kitchen.
With Claremont Avenue Reserve and the Fernleigh Track on the doorstep, it’s an exceptional spot for families with school-age kids and Westfield Kotara, Merewether Beach and a choice of schools are just five minutes away
– Ready to enjoy weatherboard and tile home on 544sqm elevated parcel
– Neutral decor throughout with timber floors and carpet to bedrooms
– Air-conditioned lounge room brightened by the light of a northwesterly aspect
– Dining room adjoins a modern electric-equipped kitchen with dishwasher
– Air-conditioned master bedroom appointed with built-in robe opens to verandah
– Wrap-around deck and refurbished pool with cabana and water feature
– Under house garage, storage, laundry, second w/c, shower and man cave
– Stroll to the Fernleigh Track and minutes from Westfield, schools and beaches