Brick Beauty with DA Approval to Subdivide
This brick and tile beauty is positioned on an 898sqm north facing parcel of land with a frontage of 17.37m and dual driveways. And, with DA approval already in place for subdivision and a new 4-bedroom home at the rear of the block, this real estate prospect presents as an exciting opportunity to capitalise on its popular location.
Graced with character detailing and stylish living spaces, the layout features a formal lounge room with versatile adjoining sunroom at the front and an open plan kitchen, dining and family living space at the rear. There are three spacious bedrooms served by a full-size bathroom with spa bath, and laundry with handy second w/c and shower. Step outside to a covered alfresco entertaining area and a deep private garden, ideal for children and pets, along with an oversized double automatic garage and carport.
While all of these features speak clearly for themselves, it’s the family-friendly location that tops it all off. Steps from the Fernleigh Track, just minutes from the region’s major shopping destinations and beautiful beaches and zoned for sought-after primary and high schools, this home is an exciting find for families, investors and developers alike.
– Immaculate single level brick home on 898sqm parcel
– DA approval for subdivision and another 4-bedroom home
– DA plans available on request for the second home
– Abundant off street parking, dual driveways and a carport
– Three spacious double bedrooms, two with built-in robes
– Formal lounge with adjoining sunroom/study with bay window
– Open plan kitchen/dining/living flows to alfresco entertaining
– High decorative ceilings, gas bayonet and air conditioning
– Idyllic, private rear garden, fully fenced with mature plants
– Oversized double garage with automatic door and storage
-Currently returning $450 per week