Beautifully Updated Home with Superb Indoor/Outdoor Liveability
Auction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
Nestled in complete privacy amongst lush, tropical gardens, this classic Hudson built residence offers outstanding indoor/outdoor living in a peaceful yet supremely convenient setting within walking distance to highly sought-after schools, parkland and Westfield Kotara. Beautifully updated throughout, it’s highlighted by polished timber floors, a fresh neutral colour palette and a collection of large windows that allows luminous natural light to permeate into every corner.
Its functional yet versatile floorplan showcases an open plan design with distinct living and dining spaces and a stone-topped kitchen. A servery window creates a subtle connection to outside, where your kids can perch with a snack while you prepare the evening meal. Bedroom accommodation rests to one side, all with built-in robes and ceiling fans, served by a smartly updated family bathroom and separate w/c. Under the home you will find the laundry with a second w/c, a versatile home office or study retreat that teenagers will love, a workshop and huge amounts of valuable storage.
The hero spaces of this home are undoubtedly the private front and rear yards offering a safe and relaxing haven for the entire family. The front yard is privately set behind tall tiger grass, with a lush, level lawn and veggie patch as well as a sun-splashed front verandah providing the perfect setting for enjoying an afternoon cuppa. The rear of the home connects seamlessly to an expansive undercover paved entertaining area, level lawns framed by bamboo and a refreshing pool that’s sure to be at the epicentre of summer fun.
– Double carport
– Open plan design connects seamlessly to alfresco entertaining, pool and gardens
– Air-conditioning and gas heating provide seasonal comfort
– Contemporary kitchen with induction cooktop, appliance cupboard and dish drawer
– Smartly updated bathroom with shower over bath and wall hung vanity
– Lower level laundry with second w/c and home office or study retreat
– Crimsafe doors and window screens
– Zoned for desirable Belair Public and Kotara High Schools
– On the doorstep of the popular Fernleigh Track
– Less than 10 minutes drive to the beach and Newcastle CBD