This property is not currently for sale or rent on presence.realestate
East End Location with Park Frontage and Ocean Views
With its highly desirable location and park and ocean views from almost every room, this three bedroom ‘Essington’ apartment puts you close to a number of lifestyle drawcards, just 200m from the planned new light rail terminal connecting the East End to the University of Newcastle city campus, the CBD and the Wickham transport interchange.
It enjoys an open plan design highlighted by soothing sea breezes and luminous natural light throughout. Floor to ceiling glass sliding doors provide a seamless connection between the generous indoor and outdoor spaces where a deep balcony is the perfect spot to sit and take in the sunrise and enjoy the beauty of surrounding buildings including the heritage listed Tyrrell House and Northwing apartments. It has a warm neutral colour palette and new furnishings dressing the large collection of windows, it offers scope to add further value with updates to the kitchen and bathrooms.
Spoilt for choice with Nobbys and Newcastle beaches and the harbour foreshore all easily accessible on foot, as well as the city’s cosmopolitan dining and entertainment hub, this home serves up the quintessential Newcastle lifestyle and fulfills the brief for busy couples, professionals, investors and downsizers seeking easy-care living in a top-tier setting.
– Fifth floor ‘Essington” apartment with outlook across Pacific Park
– Secure building with lift access and basement parking
– Light-filled open plan layout with air-conditioning
– Electric-equipped kitchen with dishwasher surveys the living and dining domain
– Three bedrooms served by two bathrooms both with large shower
– Footsteps from Hunter Street Mall, beaches, parkland and transport