Auction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
This beautifully updated apartment provides the perfect vantage to enjoy Newcastle’s beach lifestyle. Set to the rear on the second floor, privacy and natural light are prominent features throughout. The bright open plan format is enhanced by a crisp white palette that reflects its coastal setting while large picture windows perfectly frame views across to the ocean and an intimate balcony allows you to relax and appreciate the sea breeze.
A canvas of timber floors and soft carpet underfoot with air-conditioning to keep the apartment comfortable frames the inviting interior. The modern kitchen features stone benchtops and breakfast bar while both bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes and the bathroom with shower and separate w/c encompasses the laundry. A single garage with additional storage space which also allows you to park another vehicle in front ties the bow.
With its incredible location just 300m from either Merewether or Dixon Park beach as well as cafés and cool bars in reach, this fabulous home is the very definition of carefree surfside living.
– Just 300m from the sand and surf in a brick complex of just 8 apartments
– Brand new concrete driveway to the garages
– Keyless entry to front door
– Air-conditioned living/dining area with timer floors and a crisp, neutral palette
– Caesarstone topped kitchen with electric cooktop and breakfast bar
– Easy stroll to pre-work surfs, sunset beach walks or dinner at the Surfhouse or The Junction
– Fabulous lifestyle retreat or prime investment opportunity
Council Rates $2,017.78 approx. per annum
Strata Rates $2,650 approx. per annum
This property is being sold under the revolutionary Friendly Auction System.
– An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
– Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
– Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
In-rooms auction event scheduled at The Arc at Watt Street Commercial Centre (Cnr King and Watt St Newcastle). Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.