Captivating Lifestyle Base
Fall in love with this fabulous apartment that has been expertly renovated throughout flaunting an open plan layout and an exceptional eye for detail and finish. With a canvas of timber floors and crisp neutral décor, stylish interiors are bathed in natural light courtesy of a northerly aspect.
The living and dining area is a generous space encompassing a stone-finished electric kitchen and outdoor flow to sun-splashed balcony. A rear courtyard, accessed from the garage, presents even more room for alfresco entertaining or quiet relaxation. The sleek bathroom continues the chic scheme with floor to ceiling tiling and a frameless shower and conveniently rests between two robed bedrooms.
Set within a boutique collection of just 10 apartments, this address delivers a captivating lifestyle base with surf beaches, lively eateries and boutique shopping all moments from your door.
– Five minute drive to pre-work surfs, sunset beach walks or dinner at the club
– Amble to The Junction’s vibrant village eateries, boutique shopping & supermarket
– Air-conditioned open living and dining dressed in neutral tones and timber floors
– Sleek kitchen with stone benchtops, electric cooking, dishwasher and study nook
– Seamless flow to north facing balcony for alfresco entertaining or relaxation
– Two double bedroom with built-ins supported by fully-tiled main bathroom
– Fabulous lifestyle retreat or prime investment opportunity or downsizing option
– Approximate return of $430 per week
This property is being sold under the revolutionary Friendly Auction System.
An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
In-rooms auction event scheduled at The Arc at Watt Street Commercial Centre (Cnr King and Watt St Newcastle). Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.