Lifestyle and Convenience in Spacious One-Bedder
Auction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
Exceptionally spacious for a one bedroom apartment, this ready-to-enjoy residence is situated on the fourth floor of the popular ‘Landmark’ complex in the heart of Charlestown’s CBD. It presents as the perfect investment or entry-level point into a popular and flourishing suburb.
With light streaming throughout courtesy of large sliding doors, its free-flowing layout and large alfresco balcony captures beautiful afternoon sun and magical sunsets across the district to Mount Sugarloaf. The open plan design incorporates an electric-equipped kitchen and Euro laundry, while the robed bedroom and bathroom with large shower are set to one side. Secure entry, lift access and a single car spot and storage cage adds a fine finishing touch.
From this central and very convenient location it’s moments to beautiful Lake Macquarie, Dudley and Redhead beaches and all the shopping, entertainment and eateries you need at lively Charlestown Square.
– Fourth floor apartment in prominent ‘Landmark’ complex
– Northwest facing balcony to take in the views
– Air-conditioned open plan layout with luminous natural light
– Kitchen has electric cooking appliances and dishwasher
– Large outdoor common area with gardens
– Robed bedroom is light and airy
– Euro laundry, secure parking, intercom security system
– Moments to Charlestown Square, transport and close to the city
This property is being sold under the revolutionary Friendly Auction System.
– An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
– Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
– Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
In-rooms auction event scheduled at The Arc at Watt Street Commercial Centre (Cnr King and Watt St Newcastle). Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.